Movie quotes blog is an online journal featuring movie quotes from new releases to older movies. Updated with movie quotes and movie news.

Thursday, March 17

Going to a movie premier

I’ll tell you exactly what a movie premier is like. One summer, I went to a premier for a block buster movie. After I got a free movie ticket from my sister, so I went there early to make sure that everything went smoothly.

I was really surprised on the volume of the crowd. I saw large barricades near the movie premier area. They used some big security gaurds to control the crowd. First, it was a big question on my mind as to 'why' but when I saw the crowd still coming, I understood why there’s a need for crowd control.

When the movie cast arrived and walked inside the velvet rope (or stanchions ) the fans started screaming as the celebs walked with smiles on their face towards the movie door. It would be a great pleasure to take pictures with them but unfortunately no one was allowed to.

The movie premier was excellent and I can’t say anything bad about the experience, except for the noisy crowd of course.

Articles

TX